The craze for pursuing MBA has taken a different shape in the recent past. The...
Online learning is a cost-effective alternative to classroom learning. With various learning guides and notes available online, it has now become easy and convenient to learn about evolving technologies.
Technology is evolving with the speed of a blink. And as a student or a working professional, it has become imperative to keep abreast of new technologies in order to thrive in the competitive market. Thanks to the internet – an unexcelled invention of technology itself!
Learning and internet has one thing in very common – both of these are endless. While learning has no limits, internet is vast and indefatigable in terms of offering abundant information. And thus to learn about any new technology, internet is a universal source. From quick tutorials to online study guides, you can access information easily about any technology.
Read on to know about recommendations for navigating the wonderful array of online resources.
Staying up-to-date with latest news and events
- Many technology websites and blogs like Mashable, MacWorld, PCWorlds, CNET, TechCrunch, etc. are all good sources for news and updates.
- Non-profit technological sites NTEN and Idealware also offer annotated guides.
- Social News like Reddit and Techmeme and their Social Networking Channels are geared towards concise and real-time updates that can help you find up-to-date information.
Finding Instant Answers
If you are looking for sources to learn basic technology concepts and get answers to your queries, these sites can be helpful:
- Wikipedia shows how a specific technical is relevant to other subjects. You can also find numerous subject-specific non-profit wikis.
- HowStuffWorks can help you get online notes through articles, video tutorials and graphics on technology topics.
- Search Engines like Yahoo.com and Google.com have separate sections on their home page for technology where you can find oldest to latest information about various technologies.
- About.com is an amazing platform where you can interact with experts and put before your queries.
Read Also: How Video is Beneficial for Online Learning?
There are many online learning websites out there that offer free online study material and guides on various technology topics and are not confined to this niche. Such sites also offer online training that might take days or weeks to complete. You can find technology exercises, tests, and quizzes. Above all, you also get certification.
We hope this article would help you in your quest to get information about new technologies in future.