Overview of online MBA
If you want to pursue an MBA and at the same time, want to experience some convenience, then go for an online MBA program. This course is for all those MBA aspirants who either do not have enough money to pay for the hefty tuition fees or for those working professionals who cannot leave their jobs to pursue an MBA. If you have the dream of doing MBA course and are quite passionate about the world of business, then do not give up on your goals. Rather, enrol yourself to an online MBA course.
Online MBA course gives you the freedom to study and work at the same time. Besides, the tuition fees for online MBA programs are not skyrocketing. You can easily afford the fees and continue your studies online.
You will get to attend online lectures in the form of recorded or live videos. The professors will mail you the attachments for notes, and you can also download the study material in your open drive. You can easily complete the course at your own pace and need not rush to match up with the speed of others. Generally, the tenure of the online MBA program varies from 1 to 2 years. During this time span, you can very well manage your work and academic life.
Benefits of online MBA course:
Doing an MBA online can be immensely helpful. If you want to know the benefits, then read on!
- Flexibility: You can balance well-between your professional, personal and academic life by opting for an online MBA program. You can continue your job while preparing for MBA. Also, you need not cut yourself off from your social life because online MBA program gives you the much-needed flexibility to manage your time well.
- Wide range of perspectives: Online MBA programs make you adaptable to different sets of backgrounds and necessities. You will come across multiple viewpoints and facets. Since the dynamic world of business requires you to be open to multiple possibilities, joining an online MBA course can be a good idea for you.
- Affordable fees: For those students, who cannot afford the hefty tuition charges of aa regular MBA course, doing an MBA online can be the best option. Accredited online MBA programs are quite affordable, and you will not feel overburdened under the expenses of MBA fees. So, opt for an online MBA in case you have any kind of financial constraints.
- Internal opportunities: Doing online gives you massive global opportunities. The immersive international settings of an online MBA course can give you the best experiences of life. This will have a profound impact on your career as well as personality. It is an ideal option in case you want to increase your professional contacts in overseas nations.
Requirements for enrolling yourself to an online MBA course
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of at least 60%.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Having a work experience of 2-3 years is highly preferable.
- There is absolutely no need to prepare for entrance examinations. You will get admission on the basis of your marks in the Bachelor’s degree.
Top online MBA courses in India
- Amity University: Its online MBA program is the first one in India to be accredited by the UGC. It is an apt course for all the budding entrepreneurs, fresh graduates as well as working professionals. You need to pay Rs 2.50 lakh as tuition fee.
- Pondicherry University: Accredited by NAAC and with “A” grading, this is a highly popular place for MBA aspirants. You can pursue MBA in finance, HRM and marketing. General MBA and MBA IB is also there in the list of options. You will have to pay Rs 24,925 as the charges.
- ITM University: It is another popular choice among MBVA aspirants for its online MBA program. It offers specializations in five areas – marketing MBA, operations MBA, general MBA, MBA in finance and human resource. They charge around Rs 80,000 as tuition fee.
- Welingkar- WeSchool: They offer a PGDM hybrid learning course. This is similar to an online MBA program. They offer specializations in finance management, marketing management, human resource management, operations management, retail management, e-business management, supply chain management and many more. The fee structure is around Rs 61,000.
Top online MBA course across the world
- Kelley school of business: It offers seven majors to choose from so that you can enhance your level of expertise. The course structure helps you accomplish your goals and aspirations. It has a top-notch faculty that will impart the highly valued knowledge effortlessly to you. You will get a global exposure that in turn will boost your CV.
- Western Ontario: It guarantees a high placement rate. So, joining the online program can be immensely helpful. Your starting salary can be around $115,146. Now isn’t that HUGE? Definitely, this is one of the best online MBA programs that you can join.
- IE business school: You will get the opportunity to learn from the industry leaders themselves. It offers a highly flexible, tailor-made and interactive learning experience to all the students. The innovative and engaging course structure will introduce you to the intricacies of the business world in an effortless manner. The course tenure is from 17 to 24 months.
- P Carey: This is one of the topmost online MBA programs suitable for working professionals. You will need to have at least 5 to 10 years of experience to get an admission to this program. They offer unparalleled virtual support. The faculty is highly experienced and knowledgeable. There are multiple areas of specializations which you can apply for.