A Human Resource Manager is responsible for Human Resource Management in an organization. A Human Resource Manager or officer administers all human resource activities and policies which involves compensation, benefits, staffing, affirmative action, employee relations, health and safety, and training/development functions along with supervision of professional human resources staff.
Primary responsibilities of the Human Resource Manager:
• Get well versed with corporate culture, plans and policies.
• Act as a change agent, expert, consultant and facilitator.
• Assist in formulation of company’s strategy.
• Maintaining communication between HRD (Human Resource Development) and individuals/ groups both within and outside the organization.
• Identification and development of HRD strategies in accordance with overall business strategy.
• Development and maintenance of work relation between individuals and teams of an organization.
• Achieve the objectives of organization efficiently by relating people with the work.
• Determination and resolution of problems in respect of human resource.
• Co-ordinate and deliver HRD programmes and services.
• Research for evaluation of HRD to identify and test the improvement of individual and performance of the organization.