Ours is a resource sharing platform, and should the need be, management professors and experts are free to contribute their notes for students. In any case, all our notes, and materials are revised by experts in the industry. Professors with years of experience work with our team and help us prepare study material in line with updated syllabus, every year.
Importance of Sharing Content for Experts
EMN is a resource sharing platform, where management students and teachers in India are free to contribute their notes, presentations and research papers to help others. It goes without saying that this material will first be scrutinized by our experts, and if it adheres to the latest trends in management education, both learning and teaching, we will put it out for others to use it.
Let your juniors and contemporaries know about this sharing platform; let’s build a strong online community for managements students across India.
If you are a management expert or student wanting to share your knowledge and experience, EMN is just the right kind of platform for you. Sharing of educational contents has its own set of advantages such as
1. Availability of First-Hand Case Studies for Future Management Students
EMN aims at providing students with original case studies of real-life business set-ups and new initiatives. If you are a management expert yourself, you shall be able to enlighten students with your own experiences—the risks you have faced and the counter-strategies you employed to get over troubled times.
2. You May Learn From Viewers’ Response Yourself
Like we believe, education is perfect only when there is a two-way interaction. Our discussion platform provides scope for researchers, students, teachers and experts to interact with one another, and gain knowledge.
Sometimes a random question from a student may push you to think about a certain issue, and you may simply come up with a nice business idea altogether. So, keep the doors open, and resort to this online education sharing service offered by EMN.
The best thing about this service is that it is offered to you at NO COST. Yes, we are not going to charge you for anything. Easy Management Notes is a platform driven by subject matter experts, students, teachers and those with first-hand business experience.
Importance of Sharing Content by Students
Sharing is caring. When you share something you know (or have) with others, you are not just helping others; you are also helping yourselves indirectly.
- You get comments from fellow students on whether your study notes were the best or if they need any improvements.
- You have the peace of mind that you helped someone in need; now, peace-of-mind is a hard-to-find commodity nowadays, isn’t it?
- Others feel motivated to do the same.
- When a number of students start sharing notes, presentations, and other such study material, it leads to the creation of a huge online library.
- You make a number of valuable contacts and friendships.
- You may even find mentees, mentors or study mates by sharing your notes.
Put simply, you can play an important role in creating an eco-system. No, you do not have to do it all on your own. We are here to help too. But, you can do your bit and the rest will chime in. That’s how it works. It benefits everyone.
Some More Advantages:
1. You Can Share Your Previous Case Studies and Presentations
If you are a management student in India, you must know how difficult it is to get proper case studies and presentations based on the Indian business scenario.
2.Use EMN Platform
- The aim of creating this online sharing forum is to maintain a healthy flow of conversation and ideas among experts and students.
- Likewise, if you have any query or want to furnish any idea on any topic, you are free to do so. Not only will you be enlightened with answers from experts, but your questions will perhaps solve a million other queries arising in minds of other readers.
- Your style of preparing for the exams may be quite different from the rest yet much helpful. Share your ideas and stories, and let the world know how you prepare for your exams, how you gain from case studies and how you have consistently found brilliant ideas for your presentations.
- The best part of it all is you do not have to spend a single penny on this online sharing platform.
So, when are you sharing notes, PPTs or PDFs on management topics that you have? Let’s enrich the EMN eco-system!
If you have any further queries or want to know how this service works, feel free to drop a line at email@example.com. Allow us a timeframe of 1-2 days to get back to you.