In India, you can easily find a bank offering the best loans and credit cards. Today, credit cards are used for different purposes, shopping being of them. So, if you are looking to make a choice for the best shopping credit cards in India, make sure you have considered the following list.
SBI Simply Save Credit Card
Topping the list is SBI Simply Save credit card. As the name is self-explanatory, this card is apt for shopping as it helps you save a significant amount of money. For this credit card, there is a joining fee of Rs. 499 and as far as the annual fee is concerned, the amount stays the same. If you have this card, following are the benefits you get to enjoy –
- The card is acceptable across the globe.
- For every Rs. 100 spent, you get to earn one reward point.
- Enjoy 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver when you spend between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 using your card.
- You have the provision of redeeming the points against attractive gifts.
- Earn 10X reward points on departmental purchases, movies, and dining.
- You have easy access to your account through email and SMS alerts.
HDFC Bank Bharat CashBack Credit Card
Second on the list is HDFC Bank Bharat CashBack credit card. This credit card is also one of the best cards you can have to satisfy your shopping appetite. Another thing that makes this card a must-have is being one of the best cashback credit cards in India. Following are the benefits of this credit card –
- You get to earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent through this card at the retail stores.
- Using this credit card for online purchases can help you earn 4 reward points.
- When you activate your card at PayZapp, you get to earn 1000 bonus points. Plus, you also stand a chance of earning cashback of up to Rs. 1000 on all the payments made through PayZapp.
- There are no limits on earning rewards.
Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card
One of the key reasons for the immense popularity of this card is that you get to enjoy cashback offers. You get to earn free movie tickets when you have reached the milestone spend. You are also offered attractive offers whenever you spend on movies and dining using the credit card. It won’t be wrong to say that this credit card is designed especially for the food lovers and movie goers. Following are the benefits you get to enjoy with this credit card –
- Every time you make your bookings on irctc.com, you will enjoy 1.8% surcharge waiver. In addition, it also applies to other stations across India.
- You get to enjoy 10% cash on both movie and dining transactions.
- Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver on the transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000.
- On spending Rs. 1,25,000 every six months, you will be offered 4 free PVR tickets.
- Your add-on cardholder will get to enjoy the same benefits as you enjoy as a primary cardholder.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
With this card, you get to enjoy cashback offers whenever you shop at More, Food Bazaar, Big Bazaar, and Reliance Fresh. It won’t be wrong to address this card as a “Family Man” card. Benefits of Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card are as follows –
- If you want to earn cashback, you need to spend a minimum of Rs. 1000 per transaction.
- Earn 3X rewards whenever you use your card to pay for dining, fuel, hotels, and airline ticket bookings.
- You can make easy payments through NEFT/IBFT, BillDesk, ECS, Visa Money Transfer, and Net Banking.
- You have the opportunity to earn up to Rs. 500 as cashback every month and Rs. 150 per transaction.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Axis Bank offers this card for everyone. This is a beginner level card and it is an apt choice for all the shopaholics out there. You get a Flipkart voucher worth Rs. 1,000 as a welcome gift. Following are the benefits of Axis Bank Buzz credit card –
- When your annual spends on Flipkart is Rs. 25,000 you will get a Flipkart voucher of Rs. 500.
- When your annual spends on Flipkart is Rs. 50,000 you will get a Flipkart voucher of Rs. 1,000.
- When your annual spends on Flipkart is Rs. 1,00,000 you will get a Flipkart voucher of Rs. 2,500.
- You can avail a discount of 15% at the partner restaurants throughout India.
- You get to earn 2 eDGE loyalty reward points on every Rs. 200 spent.
- You can also earn 6 eDGE loyalty reward points on every Rs. 200 spent online (excluding online travel spends).
About Author :
Hi, my name is Ankita Dixit, I am 27 and I am a professional writer. I started writing from young age and most of my writing skills and knowledge are self taught. Currently, I am working as a professional writer at Paisa.co. I have write on various topics including travel, motivation, finance, technology, credit cards, insurance and entrepreneurship etc.